If you are here for Fingerprinting,
Please take note of the following:
1. Please have your Valid Photo Drivers License and
your 2nd form of ID ready. (Passport, birth
certificate). State of Vermont requires the primary
form of ID to be a valid photo drivers or non drivers
photo ID. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. If you are applying for a position in a school and do
not have a copy of the signed fingerprint authorization
certificate, you will need to reschedule. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. We accept Cash only. If you don't have Cash,
you must reschedule your appointment.
4. If you need photo copies made, we charge $1.00 per copy
5. When you are finished being fingerprinted you will receive
a three part form to take to the front desk. You will be
given the white copy of the form as your receipt.
6. It takes about two weeks for the results to come back.
Contact me with any questions, comments or suggestion, or to report